Top 13 Tips for Suwannee Hulaween 2015
1. Second Stage Added in Spirit Lake. If you thought that Spirit Lake couldn't get any bigger and better, think again! We have added a second stage. The Campground Stage- into the Spirit Lake area in addition to dozens of new interactive and exciting art installations.
2. New Dog Policy. Folks, please take this seriously. We love dogs and all pets but for the safety of the public and the animals, the park has implemented new rules regarding dogs. Please follow these guidelines if you have a SERVICE ANIMAL. Otherwise, please leave the animals at home. Please review the official Pet Policy of the Spirit of Suwannee Music Park here.
3. No Chairs in the Concert Venue. We expect HulaweenFL to be considerably bigger and more crowded this year. For this reason, chairs of any kind will be forbidden in the music areas to ensure everyone has room to see their favorite acts.
4. No Totems Past the Soundboard. We are thankful for the creativity of our HulaweenFL fans. We request that if you make a totem or "rage stick" that you keep it behind the soundboards at all stages. Thank you for respecting your fellow #HulaCrew.
5. New Map & Vending Area by 80 Acres. Check out the updated festival map and familiarize yourself with Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. We've added a new vending area near 80 Acres Camping and Horse Camping, plus a bunch of other fun stuff!
6. Donate Food To Conscious Alliance. We are proud to welcome Conscious Alliance to the festival. Please bring 20 items of non-perishable food to the CA booth and receive a complimentary poster. Help CA and Suwannee Hulaween help those less fortunate than us as we approach the holiday season.
7. No Fire Spinning Unless Authorized by Fire Marshall. This is SERIOUS BUSINESS. The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park and Suwannee Hulaween will be closely monitoring and shutting down any unauthorized fire spinning during HulaweenFL. The only people authorized to spin fire will be credentialed festival performers and they will be wristbanded by the Suwannee County Fire Marshall. Anyone spinning fire without a wristband in an unauthorized area may be asked to leave the park. JUST DON'T DO IT!!
8. Bags will be checked, EMPTY Camelbacks are allowed. All bags, purses and containers will be searched when entering the music areas. Empty water bottles and Camelbacks are fine to bring in. No glass will be allowed into the music areas.
9. Beware of Counterfeit Tickets. Unless you purchase a Suwannee Hulaween ticket through the Suwannee Hulaween website, we can not guarantee your ticket is real. Please make sure if you do purchase a ticket from a friend or someone else, that it is a real ticket. Our office can assist you if you have any questions: 386-364-1683
10. Weather in North Florida Can Be Unpredictable. Come prepared for multiple weather situations ranging between hot, cold, dry, and wet!
11. Check out the Yoga Tent and Performance Art Workshop Schedule. Don't miss all of the activities we have to offer! Check the full schedule here.
12. Stay Connected & Informed On The Go with the Suwannee Hulaween App! Download the app now and have access to the full schedule, live stage information, the festival map, directions, weather and more! Available for iOS and Android.
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/suwannee-hulaween/id933442615?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.pacegames.hulaween
13. Take HulaweenFL Memories Home with You! Official Festival and Band merchandise tent is located on River Road across from the Amphitheater. Limited edition festival posters designed by the incredible AJ Masthay and Jeff Wood will be available along with Suwannee Hulaween x Grassroots California Hats, t-shirts, crop tops, hoodies and more! Rep Suwannee Hulaween in style!
Merchandise Tent Hours of Operation
- Thursday 6:00 PM - 12:30 AM
- Friday 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Saturday 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Sunday 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM