The Suwannee Hulaween Greening Program comes full circle, as we pledge to make soil and recycling with the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. The recycling program will includes glass, mixed plastic, aluminum, and cardboard/paperboard. The composting program will include all of the festival’s food, waste and compostable food service materials.
The Green Team will have carnival style games in the Recycle Rewards tent – stop by to win cool prizes, find out how you can live more sustainably and make a difference at Suwannee Hulaween!
Thank you for helping create our collective successes and please continue to support the program though properly sorting your refuse!
There’s a lot more we can do together to make our experience at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park ecological. Conserve packaging and water!
And as always, you are allowed to bring in empty water bottles to hydrate. If you must use bottled water, finish all of it and place the cap back on the bottle!
What else can we do?
- Carpool! Use the Suwannee Hulaween Facebook page to organize ride shares. Meet new friends and save the planet at the same time!
- Take and remember the Clean Concert Pledge:
“I will leave no trash on the ground at outdoor concerts and will encourage my friends and neighbors to do the same.”
- Recycle! What can you recycle at Suwannee Hulaween?
- Plastic Bottles
- Glass Bottles
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel Cans
- Clean Plastic Bottles
- Don’t leave anything – especially cigarette butts – on the ground! Look for the Green Team handing out clear bags for recycling within the festival, and make sure to help keep the ground looking clean and beautiful.
- Spread the Word! Support vendors who have compostable or recyclable food containers and tell them why. Share this page with your friends.
- Visit the Green Team tent to learn more about composting, recycling, materials, and anything else we could strike up conversation about!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email.