The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park is conveniently located near Live Oak, FL, between I-75 and I-10. Centrally located to over 500 Florida Tourist Attractions within 2 ½ hours driving time.
The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park has many cabins and upgraded camping sites for your convenience. The park also offers canoe trips, a country store, a craft village, six bath houses, disc golf, fishing, hiking, swimming, RV camping and more.
Please use the following address for directions to the Festival Entrance of The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. The Festival Entrance will open at 12:00 PM EST on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 and will remain open until the evening on Saturday, October 28, 2017. This is where you will enter the Park during that time period.
9379 Co Rd 132
Live Oak, FL 32060
Guests may plan to arrive early to set up camp and enjoy the Park. There is a cost associated with this, and these tickets can be purchased on the ticketing page (under Add-Ons):
- Sunday early arrival: $50.00 per person
- Monday early arrival: $40.00 per person
- Tuesday early arrival: $30.00 per person
- Wednesday early arrival: $20.00 per person
If you arrive at the Park prior to 12:00 PM EST on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 or at night time on Saturday, October 28, 2017, please use the Main Entrance address:
3076 95th Dr
Live Oak, FL 32060
Take exit 283 and go north on US 129 4 miles. Turn Left on County Road 132. The Festival entrance is on your right.
Take exit 451 and proceed south 5 miles. Turn Right on County Road 132. The Festival entrance is on your right.
Keep an eye out for our signs!
It is recommended for fans travelling by air to arrive at the following international airport, which is closest to the venue:
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) – Jacksonville, FL (79 miles)
The following regional airports, though slightly less accessible, are closest to the venue:
- Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) – Gainesville, FL (60 miles)
- Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH) – Tallahassee, FL (82 miles)
- Valdosta Regional Airport (VLD) – Valdosta, GA (38 miles)